I’ve gotten so many questions on where this place is at, what tips I may have, what are the rates, etc. If you are interested in booking your next get away with your boo, your besties, or your family, you’ve came to the right place!
Where is this located?
The campsite is right along the Russian River located up north- Sonoma Wine County in a small town named Guerneville. Here is the address:
14120 Old Cazadero Road
Guerneville, CA 95446
How much is it per night?
This really depends. It can go anywhere from $150 – $400 per night. I would recommend adding your email on their mailing list. This way you can get reminded on what upcoming deals they will be having. I’ve noticed they usually have 15% off promos for every season. The best time to go if you don’t want to splurge is from Sept-Dec.
For all of you who have fur babies.. yes, this is a pet-friendly campsite, however there is an additional $50/ night.
Parking and Check In
Parking is free. Check in is at 4:00 pm. I arrived an hour early and was lucky enough to check in 15 minutes after arriving. This can be a hit or miss depending on when guests check out, clean airstreams, etc. The staff is friendly and helpful.
They have complimentary bikes that you can ride throughout the campsite (not too sure if you can ride it further). The red wagons are also there to load your items from your car.
Signature Club House
This is open 24 hours, but staff is available only until 10 pm. This amenity is sleek and definitely has that mid-century modern vibe. I love that there is a huge fire pit outside and one inside. How much cozier can it get?
- There are board games available to keep you occupied while waiting
- They serve complimentary breakfast from 8am – 10am
- There’s a small wall full of merchandise of items that you will see being used in your airstream or tent. You can purchase as a souvenir
- If you take longer showers and like the water hot, the club house is where you need to go. Airstreams can only run hot water for 7 minutes and will heat up after 5 minutes.
There are luxurious canvas tents available, but I wanted to go with the airstream experience. Each airstream is supplied with the main essentials you will have at a hotel (but better).
You will find hotel bedding and linens on your Tuft & Needle Mattress, two bathrobes, plenty of towels, Malin + Goetz body wash, body lotion, shampoo, and conditioner. What else? Bringing wine and beer but forgot your openers? They’ve got you covered.
If you do not have any idea on what to do or eat around the area, make sure to read The Ins, The Outs, The Adventures pamphlet they prepared of you. Unfortunately I was unable to do too much outdoorsy activities since it was pouring.
I loved simplicity and modern design in this beautiful airstream!
THINGS TO DO
- Walk down Main Street where you will find local restaurants, bars, and shops.
- Walk to the Russian River for swimming, canoeing, or kayaking.
- Hike Armstrong Redwoods State National Reserve
- Auto Camp holds events depending on the weather
Guerneville is pretty small town so you are very limited to restaurants, stores, and things to do if you want to do things ‘near by’. There are a few places that are close by that I recommend!
- Boon eat + drink: American | 2 min drive
- Coffee Bazar: Coffee & tea | 2 min drive
- El Barrio: Mexican | 2 min drive
- Stumptown Brewery: American | 4 min drive
- Wicked Slush: Slush, Dessert | 28 min drive
- The Wurst Restaurant: American | 31 min drive
If you are someone who enjoys exploring and being surrounded by nature, I would 100% recommend doing so! My boyfriend and I do plan on doing this again, but definitely sometime during the summer and or with a few friends. Auto Camp has a new site in Yosemite so this will be next!
Happy Glamping, friends!